Best little snuff containers ever!

I’ve gotten on to these great little “travel” containers that are wonderful for snuff. The hold 35 gm and I take a few to work with me every day. If find a lot of the more moist snuff corrodes tins. My bulk snuff is kept in glass jars in the fridge.

In the snuffhouse.net, I think it was either @Hitsuzen or @nicmizer that put pictures of these little plastic containers that could be made into tapboxes with some drilling (if it was neither of you - sorry!). Whoever it was sent one to @Scurvy. Anyway…

I never found those exact ones at Walmart, but my nice girlfriend found me similar ones on Amazon.  $10 for 50 of them.  They seem to work well, and I now have a tapbox for each snuff I have, so I don’t need to worry about the ghosting.  This is great, because I’ll be able to leave my snuff sealed up in the fridge and not fool around with the stockpile so much.  So a tip of the hat to whoever it was that posted that on the .net

http://imgur.com/IFcJUTJ

@SeanOCDPx Wasn’t me, but I remember the post. Glad you found something that works for you! Whenever (or if ever) the SnuffHouse.org Tap Boxes ever come back into stock on MS, I recommend you give those a go, too. They’re durable, functional, and a cool keepsake. AND they were designed by members of this forum B-)

@Hitsuzen - I luckily found one of those when I first started snuffing.  I’d say their about the perfect plastic tapbox.  Hopefully more will be made.

For storing 50 grams I found these glass containers with natural corks at the Dollar Tree store (US members, at leat on East Coast will know the store I mean, don’t know if they are nation wide)  each one fits 50 grams perfectly and they come 2 for $1.00