PayPal

Has anyone here had or are having problems accessing PayPal? I can’t get on despite a few emails to the webmaster. Thoughts?

check if you have caps locked when you put your password in. I just checked mine. logged in no problem.

Just used it yesterday to buy MM Cobbit pipes. Worked fine.

There is a possibility, though I hope it is not so, that Paypal may have frozen your account. In the user agreement, there are criteria that can get an account frozen, which includes sale of tobacco products to minors. Also, the use of personal payments (donations) for goods and services. But somebody would have had to report you, which is a despicable scenario if that’s what happened. Keep us updated. I hope the situation can be easily fixed.

It is against PayPal rules to sell tobacco to ANYONE using PayPal. There is a good chance some dumb ass that bought snuff from you wrote that it was tobacco in the payment description so PayPal canceled your account.

It is against PayPal rules to sell tobacco to ANYONE using PayPal. There is a good chance some dumb ass that bought snuff from you wrote that it was tobacco in the payment description so PayPal canceled your account.

Is that something imposed on them by law or are they just proactively being arse holes?

^ They’re just being asshole tobacco nazis, it’s completely political they don’t want to be associated with tobacco.

It took several hours, but finally resolved. They made several lame excuses in the process, but it boils down to “WTF??” Hopefully this won’t happen again.

@chefdaniel - glad it was resolved. Do you have a contingency plan in case Paypal gives you further trouble?