Dholakia Medicated No. 10

Thank you for overwhelming response for Madras Snuff similarly we are planning to introduce Medicated No. 10 Snuff into the market. I already have the list of reviewer from Madras if want to opt out for reviewing please let me know. In addition if you are interested in reviewing please email me your full address with contact details on exports@snuff.co.in We are looking forward to receive your suggestion and recommendation to enhance your snuff experience. Best Regards Manit Joshi

Please include your forum name while emailing me your details to match with reviews respectively

Does that mean that everyone who received a sample of Madras will automatically receive a sample of this Medicated No. 10? Or do we need to send you a new mail?

Yes, that is correct but I would really appreciate if you can resend the email with full details. Not that I don’t have your details but it is very difficult to relate the reviews that I receive with name you mention in email. Therefore I would request to please mention your Snuffhouse Nickname so I can relate whose reviews I have received.

Email sent.

Email sent through Snuffhouse.

Message sent through Snuffhouse, thanks again!

Thanks for the email and message send through Snuff house I have updates the list accordingly.

No 10?! You’re breaking with a grand tradition of sixes - you could’ve just flipped a 6 upside down and called it Medicated no.9! :wink: :))

Maybe it will be twice the size of #5.

1 Like

I have original Dholakia Medicated,Fubar Medic and Dholakia Mentholyptus. it will be interesting to blind taste test these with # 10

@basement_shaman That would be really interesting I will be awaiting to hear your thoughts.

I love the original dholokia medicated

Thanks all for showing interest in reviewing our product. If anyone is still interested please provide full details on exports@snuff.co.in I will be awaiting till Monday before dispatching all the samples on respective addresses.

Has anyone received Dholakia Medicated No. 10 ? Maybe I should had recent my info.

Nothing here either. I also did not get the untainted version of the Madras. I would really like to try the new medicated…but I am already planning on ordering the Madras as soon as Mr. Snuff gets it in so I am good in that regard.

Well I finally got my sample .It is very strongly medicated.A little too much.For my taste. They should rename it Medicated 1000 . So Powerful it over whelming  

1 Like

Woohoo…looks like you are in @basement_shaman

1 Like

Alright…so where are we on the Madras

Should we just give up on this one and move on…or is it realistic to expect this one arriving at Mr Snuff 

Up date after a few days open this has calmed down a bit. still very powerful and clears your head . This is a true medicated snuff, Use it when needed. My head was hurting and I just did a apple seed pinch in each side  and it cleared me right up, also perked up my alertness. If it ever becomes available I will get a fifty to have on hand. Â