cigarettes in spirits?

just found i left a couple of rollies in my tin from a couple of days ago, while i was adding whisky to some dip. got the idea to dip the cigs and after a quick google i decided id try dipping one in jd and one in spiced rum, then try smoking them tomorrow if they dry out enough. good or bad idea? cigs wouldve been too dry to enjoy anyway.

I never really thought about doing that, let us know the results of your experiment.

It might require a well longer period of time to dry. The paper will suck the most, but if the tobacco is also very dry, then dipping it into a bowl of whiskey is propably a bad idea. How about giving your yet-to-be-rolled tobacco a few drops of rum?

yeah, might try that. the cig tin smells delicious right now, like pipe tobacco.

It will require longer to dry, I’m an idiot, I only based my estimated drying time of idiots online that used iso. I’ll try tomorrow then report back.

One time I had a bud that accidentally got some whiskey spilt on it, me and my buddies smoked it later on once it was dry… It tasted weird

sorry for the delay/absence. for the record- its rank.